Pitbull Husky Mix
Date Published: 2019-04-02
Date Updated: 2019-04-02
Every breed of dog is unique in their own way, but here, we’re going to talk specifically on the Pitbull Husky mix pup. If you are a proud parent to one of these dog’s, you’ll be happy to learn an extra thing or two about them today.
First, we’ll go over a little bit about the breed. Then, we’ll jump into the most common health issues. Finally, we’ll give you a natural solution to help with the most common ailments they’ll likely face at one point in their lives. Let’s get started!
About Pitbull Husky Mix Dogs
The Pitbull Husky mix, also known as the Pitsky, ranges in size from medium to large. Typically, this breed of dog is a mix between the American Pitbull Terrier and the Alaskan or Siberian Husky. These loving and friendly dogs can live anywhere from 12 to 15 years, probably due to its active and healthy lifestyle. What’s more is that these beloved dogs are not aggressive at all, even though many people out there will assume they are. Be sure to train them when they’re young so that all friends and family can love them.
Pitbull Husky Mix Dog Health Issues
Health issues in dogs are usually inherited by the parents, that being the Pitbull and the Husky breeds. The following is a list of the most commonly known health issues in the Pitbull Husky mix dogs:
- Eye problems
- Heart disease
- Hip dysplasia
How Can CBD Oil Help My Pitbull Husky Mix Dog?
CBD oil has been known to help humans with an array of problems in recent years. However, CBD oil for dog products are now on the market for dogs, and it has the potential to help your Pitbull Husky mix dog out any day of the week.
CBD oil has the following beneficial aspects:
- Decrease in inflammation
- Reduction in pain
- Increase in metabolism
- Combatting symptoms of nausea and vomiting
- Limiting seizures
- Lessening pain related to cancer
- Battling symptoms of arthritis
- Subsiding inflammation related to dysplasia
- Increase in appetite
- Improvement in mobility
- Reduction in anxiety and depression
- And so much more
With that being said, CBD oil can combat all of the health issues related to Pitbull Husky mixes.
Are Pitbull Husky Mix Dogs Having Success with CBD?
As previously stated, Pitbull Husky mix dogs face problems associated with allergies, eye problems, heart disease, hip dysplasia, and hypothyroidism. CBD oil can help with each case as follows:
- Allergies: Allergies are your dog’s negative response to food, insects, the environment, etc. Basically, when something doesn’t agree with your dog, his or her body will try to react to it. With CBD oil, your dog’s allergies will subside.
- Eye Problems: All eye problems have pain associated with them, and because of CBD oil’s anti-inflammatory properties, it will be able to take away some of the awful pain-related symptoms for your dog.
- Heart Disease: Just as eye problems cause pain in your dog’s life, so does heart disease. CBD oil can help take away some of that pain.
- Hip Dysplasia: CBD oil is a natural anti-inflammatory medication. Hip dysplasia is the loosening of joints, which in turn causes inflammation. Instead of giving your dog prescription medications, use CBD to take away these unwanted symptoms.
- Hypothyroidism: Hypothyroidism is a condition that causes the metabolism to slow down, sometimes resulting in excessive weight gain. If you give your dog CBD oil, he or she will have a faster metabolism and an increase in appetite. Though this may seem like it contradicts itself, it does not because the mobility improvement will keep your dog healthy and active.